- Welcome to Verascape.com. This Web site is owned and operated by Verascape, Inc. ("Verascape" or "we" or "us" or "our"). This privacy statement ("Privacy Statement") explains how we collect, use, and disclose the Personal Information that we obtain through this Web site.
- Your use and entry of Personal Information into this Web site constitutes your consent to the processing and transfer of your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Please note that this Web site is hosted from servers in the United States. Accordingly, if you are located in a different jurisdiction, your use and entry of Personal Information into this Web site constitutes your consent to the transfer of your Personal Information into the United States. In addition, this Web site does not normally collect "sensitive" Personal Information, such as information about ethnic or racial origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, and/or health or medical conditions. However, if this Web site collects any sensitive Personal Information, your use and voluntary entry of information into this Web site constitutes your explicit consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
- TYPES OF USE AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Verascape may collect and use the following types of personally identifiable information (although in any specific instance we may collect only a subset of this information) ("Personal Information"): First Name, Last Name, Title, Company Name, Address, Phone Number, Fax Number and Email Address User ID and Password (if applicable) and IP Address
Verascape uses your Personal Information in order to provide the highest level of customer service to our prospects, customers, investors and users in general. Personal Information is collected in order to allow Verascape to contact you, provide materials to you upon your request, register you, allow you access into proprietary systems, etc. In short, we use the Personal Information to respond to an individual's request or direction, and for any other purposes identified when the information is collected. At times, Verascape may use Personal Information obtained in order to update a user on information relating to Verascape products or services. Verascape will not use your Personal Information in ways unrelated to the ones described above without first obtaining your permission.
- cookies and other passive tracking devices
- transfer of personal information
- Under no circumstance will Verascape sell, rent, transfer or lease your Personal Information to any third party except in the following circumstances:
1. Verascape has your written consent.
2. Transfer is to another Verascape entity(s) and/or business partners who are acting on Verascape’s behalf for the uses described in "Types and Uses of Personal Information". Such Verascape entities and/or business partners, including those in the United States and/or any other countries shall be under the same duties to keep the data secure, confidential and private as Verascape under this statement.
3. Transfer is required by law or court order.
4. Transfer is done in connection with the sale or transfer of all or part of the Verascape company to a successor-in-interest, but the new successor in interest will also be under the same duties to keep the data secure, confidential and private as Verascape as under this statement.
- Verascape takes appropriate technical, physical and administrative steps to protect the security of your Personal Information. Access to Personal Information is limited only to those employees, contractors or authorized agents of Verascape who have authorization to access such Personal Information and such access is limited to the extent such information is needed to fulfill the task for which the Personal Information was collected. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
- The Verascape Web site may contain links to other Web sites. Please note that these Web sites' privacy policies may differ from those of Verascape. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any Web site you may visit, because we are not responsible for such Web sites’ content and policies.
- transfer of personal information
- We may transfer your personal information to Verascape, Inc. in the US, to any Verascape subsidiary worldwide or to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes of processing or storage.
- policy updates
- All updates to this policy will be posted here. Last update: June 1, 2016.
- contact information
- For further information about Verascape's privacy practices, please contact:
155 W Central Road
Schaumburg, IL 60195
Main Phone: (847) 919-0873
Fax: (847) 963-6107